We are pleased to have you as our guests. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
we provide these general rules and regulations for your review and agreement.
Guest Name________________________ Reservation #_______________________
1) the accommodation is privately owned and that neither JC Resorts nor the Owner shall be responsible for providing any additional furnishings or equipment not
available or currently standard inventory for the unit.
2) That deposit will apply toward total rent; and in the event of a default, the deposit will not be refunded without written notice to JC Resorts at least 30 days prior
to arrival date. A cancellation fee of 20% of deposit will be applied to each cancellation. No deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made within 30 days prior to
3) Departure maid service is included in the total quoted rate. Guest is to empty all trash, load and start dishwasher, lock all windows and doors and return keys to
the rental office and to leave the condominium in good condition. Guests understand that additional cleaning charges may be applied if these conditions are not met.
4) That Check In time begins at 4:00 pm EST (4:00 pm EST to 6:00 pm EST on Saturdays in peak seasons) and that Check Out time is 10:00 am EST. Guests understands
that penalty fees may be applied if the conditions regarding departure are not met.
5) To make a reservation, you must be at least 25 years of age. We have strict rules requiring parents/responsible adults to be on the property at all
times. We do not rent for any parties, functions, “beach week”, and/or non-family type spring break rentals.
6) Guests will have no more in the accommodation and/or on property, than stated/listed below:
Total number of people over age 12 __________Names & ages of each:
Total number of people age 12 or under:__________ Names & ages of each:
Guest understands that no others may occupy the accommodation for any reason. Guest understands that all guests/occupants must be registered and that
facilities/amenities are for the use of registered guests only. Extra adults are charged at $10 per person, per night, plus applicable taxes. You will be asked to check
out immediately if it is determined you have more than the above-listed guests or have exceeded occupancy limits.
7) To indemnify Owner and /or Property Management Company for any damage to the unit, grounds, furnishings, equipment and household items therein which
occur during the guest’s period of occupancy, excluding normal wear and tear. Guest understands that an open credit card with imprint/signature on file is required
at Check-In to cover any damages, incidentals, and/or outstanding charges.
8) That no pets are permitted in any accommodation or on grounds for any reason.
9) That if for reasons beyond JC Resorts control, the accommodation reserved becomes unavailable, JC Resorts reserves the right to substitute with another
10) That if a guest or any member of his/her party violates conditions of this agreement; JC Resorts may terminate this and enter the premises by force or statutory
proceedings. JC Resorts has final authority. Guests agree to abide by rules and regulations established at each condominium property. This includes rules concerning
parking and other regulations established by Management, property Board of Directors and/or owners.
11) That one or more closets and/or storerooms may be locked for owner's private storage and are not included in this rental.
12) That even the best equipment, appliances, air conditioners, televisions, etc. occasionally malfunction. We cannot guarantee them to perform 100% of the time.
We do guarantee to correct the problem as soon as possible. Refunds/discounts are not provided for non-working appliances, amenities, etc.
13) That JC Resorts, or the Owner of the accommodation rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guests or other person, or to any property on the premises
or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof; and guest agrees to hold JC Resorts and Owner harmless for any claims for damage no matter how caused. JC
Resorts will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damage to guests’ personal property.
Guest certifies that he/she has read carefully this agreement and agrees to abide by rules and regulations of the condominium property and those stated in the
Guest cell phone number______________________________ OFFICE USE: Rec'd. /JC Resorts________________________
GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENTS, along with deposits, must be received in our office within 14 days of making reservations. We cannot guarantee reservations
without deposit and a signed/completed GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT. Subsequent changes to GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT must be submitted in writing. YOU
WILL NOT BE CHECKED IN WITHOUT AN EXECUTED AGREEMENT.
PLEASE SEND AS FOLLOWS
Via Email to email@example.com
Via Fax to: 727-397-8894 or 727-593-9600
*Changes to existing reservations must be made in writing*